The role involves working within the engineering team supporting existing customers & off-shore based Security Operations team. The role is typically conducted during normal business hours (8:30am - 5:30pm), however as it provides consulting & support to our customers infrastructure and security teams, participation in the on-call roster out-side of standard business hours will be required.
The company sells & supports a range of products and managed services, across security & network management.
Typically, this role requires degree level or tertiary qualifications; the candidate should have a good understanding of or exposure to any of the following:
- Enterprise class security (End Point Security, Encryption, Compliance, Access Control)
- Enterprise class SIEM and log management (IBM QRadar or similar)
- Enterprise Service Delivery
The engineer will have a good level of expertise in their preferred field such as vulnerability, end point, SIEM, however must be willing & able to contribute to supporting other solutions in the company portfolio.
The company is committed to staff development and encouraging individual's professional goals. The candidate will work within the engineering team to analysing customer needs, participate in solution architecture, validate technical aspects of the solution, implement both Proof of Concept (POC) & production rollouts.
Ongoing customer support means working with the service delivery team to assist the customers in better utilizing their investment in the company solutions, again the engineer must be willing & able to contribute to supporting other solutions in the portfolio.
Consulting within the company environment means providing technical advice and guidance to the customers who have paid for this professional service in regard to the company solution portfolio, this could include but is not limited to product reviews, installations, designs, and other related technical tasks.
Requirements for this Role
This role is for a confident professional technical engineer that has the expertise to successfully engage with the service delivery team, the customers and the vendors within the company environment.
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge and expertise across networking & security technologies.
Ideal Skill sets:
- Experience in Security Solutions and Management
- Experience within MSP environments
- CISSP and/or CCIE Certifications
- Service Desk and Process workflow
- Development and API integration
- Good communication skills
- Good team interactions
- 4+ years' technical experience
- Experience with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience applying security policies across desktops & servers
- Support capability for monitoring and backup applications
- Support capability for firewall and LAN
- Good knowledge of infrastructure networking, virtual networking and firewalls
- Good knowledge of data logging applications
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion