Our client is looking for a Security Engineer to join their Perth team. The role may require travel between sites however it will be based in the CBD. You must have an Australia/NZ police clearance.
- Implement and operate Operational Technology Security (OTS)
- Implement network cyber security defense
- Operate firewalls, manage vulnerability, prevent intrusions
- Test network security
- Travel between sites as necessary/requested by the company
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent qualification
- Operational experience in energy, mining, manufacturing, transport or technology industries
- Knowledge of advisory consulting or internal audit processes
- Experience presenting analysis reports and recommendations
- Working knowledge of networking standards and frameworks
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Gayle Truslove 9423 1400 (Job Reference: 199783)