6 month contract working with an international consultancy, on-site at one of the biggest insurance companies in Australia.
- Architecture, Design, Configuring, maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting vulnerability management system - Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner
- Troubleshoot scanning, performance and UI related issues on Tenable products
- Develop procedures and practices in Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Communication of request/incident status with Security analysts, vendors and internal teams.
- Monitor and maintain cross platform integrations between Vulnerability Management, SIEM, Service Management etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with platform administration of Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner, for minimum of 2 year.
- Experience with upgrade and performance tuning of Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner
- Good understanding of concepts of Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Good understanding of networking and operating system functions, both Windows and Linux
- Experience with Bash or PowerShell scripting
- Exposure to ITIL Change Management and tools such as Service Now etc
- Exposure to security monitoring solutions IDS, IPS, netflow and packet capture technologies