We are looking for candidates who are from security architecture background specializing in helping a variety of business domains manage their risk appetite and support services within a large bank, based on industry and enterprise compliance requirements and relevant threat intelligence.
- Perform security risk assessments for change and BAU initiatives.
- Derive recommended security controls as part of security control assessments.
- Develop and maintain security patterns for consumption, including maintenance of the links to the security control framework.
- Ensuring the backlog for patterns is groomed, managed and complete working with service teams.
- Assess cloud services provided by public cloud vendors against current threats and security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Consult and SME input into architectures for data and infrastructure security as per controls objectives specified.
- Review security risks and findings on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for selection and governance via appropriate architecture forum of security related technology choices.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside of enterprise security team to develop residual risk statements.
- Knowledge and experience with compliance regimes and standards like APRA CPS, APP, PCI DSS and GDPR
- Good working knowledge of control frameworks like NIST 800-
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure is great to have
- This role requires excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in financial industry is a plus.
- From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the job title
Looking forward to hearing from you!