Initial 6 month contract
We are looking for a Security Architect to work with our client business, external stakeholders, suppliers and vendors.
Must have expertise in the following areas
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) focus / Infrastructure background as key skills
- Privileged Access Management (CyberArk platform would be ideal) and associated policy, processes, on-boarding, etc.,
- AWS / GCP / Cloud (particularly regarding AWS/GCP key management; AWS Key Management Service (KMS); SSH key management; account management; etc.)
- Establishment of secure / hardened jump hosts (could be based on Citrix; CyberArk Privileged Session Manager (PSM); Windows-native (e.g. Remote Desktop, Network Policy Server (NPS), etc.); AWS-native (e.g. WorkSpaces or AppStream 2.0);) - RDP/SSH/telnet-type flows
- Background in Windows and *NIX platform/system administration would be highly valued
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
Job reference: 193253
To proceed click the Apply button.