A Large utilities company is looking to engage multiple Cyber Security Advisor for an initial 6 month contract. You'll be required to work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors and make sure all parties adhere to relavent polices and procedures.
- Report on meaningful metrics to measure and track cyber risk and the effectiveness of the Cyber Security function
- Track technology and cyber related audit findings and actions
- Ability to prepare reports, dashboards and documentation.
To be successful in the role you will also demonstrate
- Relevant tertiary qualification in an IT-related discipline (preferably IT or Cyber Security major)
- 5 Years experience in risk assessments and security governance
- Stront stakehoder engagement
- Expereince with policy, risk and security controls is mandatory.
- Ability to solve problems on your feet
- Willingness to take on challenges and adaptability to manage changing priorities.
INTERVIEWS WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #199692