About the role
Our client is a large government entity that is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work on a data migration project for 6 months, with possible extension upon contract completion.
- Coach and guide scrum teams to become self organised and cross functional
- Facilitate team and client workshops
- Tracks sprint progress and identifies any divergence from allocated tasks
- Understand the product planning lifecycle and effectively manages the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Act as a process coach that will support the development and cross functional teams to follow and uphold Agile values and practices
Skills and experience
- Expert on scrum processes and passionate about Agile techniques.
- Data migration experience essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to quickly adapt and influence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, collaborate and relay information to key stakeholders, including technical teams and business stakeholders
- Qualifications, certifications or equivalent experience in an Agile framework or method.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.