Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Scrum Master for long-term contract with multiple extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving Agile delivery, supporting multiple teams, building Agile capabilities
- Identifying and implementing process and system improvements
- Provides coaching and support to Product Managers and Product Owners
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master leading multi-disciplinary Scrum teams
- Proven experience in Agile product development, coaching and supporting Product Managers and Product Owners
- Broad experience in leading teams in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours
- Driving Agile mindset and leadership, leading team towards continuous improvement
- Possess Scrum Master certification and experience in Jira
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201773.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.