- Scrum Master
- Permanent Role
- Financial Services/ Banking Industry experience is preferred
Purpose of the role - To coach and lead a single delivery team (squad) to deliver outcomes, through application of the Agile way of working. The scrum master has accountability for building a high performing team culture to ensure delivery is sustainable and productivity/ velocity increases as the team evolves.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Experience In the financial services industry or highly regulated environment
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in the entire SDLC (software development lifecycle) with end to end delivery history, at least 2 years
- Strong demonstrated business acumen
- Experience in or understanding of technology used by the team
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Experience working in a cross functional development team
- Working knowledge of other agile practices such as XP, Kanban, Crystal, SAFe, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
If this is you, then kindly apply now for this exciting full-time opportunity!