Our CBD Base client is looking to grow their Agile capacity buy bringing onboard a new Scrum Master for a long term, 2 year contract.
You will be working with the product squads, using Scrum, ensuring their customers are provided with the best possible experience.
- Working with squads to ensure consistency of agile delivery practices and roadmap alignment.
- Minimising external disturbances for the squads by removing blockers and impediments, managing risks, and protecting sprint commitments.
- Ensuring ceremonies occur and are effective by facilitating Stand-Ups, Reviews, Planning & Retros.
- Supporting the squads in framing problems, identifying solutions and opportunities by facilitating and leading design thinking workshops.
- Use of continuous improvement techniques to remove bottlenecks in the delivery process.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to ensure effective backlog management, refinement, estimation, and prioritisation.
- Aiding with creating effective goals for the squad and facilitating MVP conversations.
- Tracking, monitoring & reporting progress towards Release, Feature and Sprint Goals.
- Working collaboratively with Agile Capability group to improve agile maturity levels and increase capability within their squads.
- Mentoring and coaching teams and squads, establishing an authentic culture of openness and respect within the team.
Skills and experience:
- Agile qualifications, such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and other Agile development techniques
- Good knowledge of Agile practices, such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
- Demonstrated ability to coach, inspire and motivate people to change their values and practices in line with agile principles and a product development framework
- Prior experience working with digital products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 240478
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.