About the Company:
Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) has launched the Cyber.gov.au website to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Salesforce Developer/Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, configuration, support and improvement of the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. The candidate will also engage with business and project staff to implement solutions and workflows within the tool.
The positions are full time on-site in our Canberra offices and require at a minimum an active NV1 clearance.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the administration, configuration and customisation of the Salesforce CRM tool.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing flows within the Salesforce CRM tool.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with stakeholders to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce Lightning.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 242901.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.