Our client is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, specializing in network and communication services. They are seeking to engage an Account Execuitive,responsible for developing and closing business in the Healthcare space.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Grow the existing account and business.
- Work closely with the Account Director
- Define growth and revenue objectives by upgrading/selling solutions like (e.g. Voice/Data/OPEX etc)
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales Specialists to propose the right solutions to address unique propositions.
- Liaise between the customer, channels partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery solutions according to customer needs.
- Account planning, mapping and pipelining management through SalesForce during the whole sales lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Sales, Business Development and/or Technical Sales positions
- Proven track record in new accounts generation and strong sales record in enterprise business growth
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate nature
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'Positive and Can-Do' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Excellent Team Player; working closely with Account Director, Pre-Sales, Partner Manager etc.
- Previous experience in IT / Telco environment
- Experience in working with Healthcare accounts
- Knowledge in Network or Communications solutions or value proposition
- Professional network of contacts in Queensland
- BA/BS/ MBA degree or equivalent
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! Or please contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.