Our Client is a large well known Australian Enterprise. Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking a Sailpoint Devoper to join their technically innovative team in Melbourne. You will play a key role in the enhancement, uplift and continuous improvement of the Sailpoint Identity IQ service.
- Design and develop Sailpoint Identity IQ solutions, enhancements and fixes for defects.
- Evaluate Sailpoint by life Cycle Management, Access Review/Certifications, Policy management, Role-Based Access Control and connector modules.
- Build new IIQ based roles for the application on to IIQ.
- Provide consulting, advice and subject matter expertise to project and support teams that want to integrate their applications with the Sailpoint Identity IQ system.
- Experience with the design of identity and access management solutions using Sailpoint
- Identity IQ product, including experience with the development of customisations and enhancements to the Sailpoint Identity IQ product such as Workflows, Lifecycle rules etc.
- Strong skills in Java and Bean Shell programming
- Strong skills in Configuring OOTB Active Directory and ServiceNow connectors.
- Strong skills in Configuring OOTB ServiceNow integration module.
- Growing organization that nurtures growth & career development;
- Cutting edge technologies;
- Diverse, flexible & social team culture with great facilities onsite;
- Exciting and thriving industry!!
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the job title.
Looking forward to hearing from you!