Our client is looking for a SOE Engineer to join their Perth CBD team for an permanent role.
- Identify Security gaps within the current Windows Workstation SOE
- Review and provide recommendations around best practice
- Attend and follow change management activities representing Cyber Security Development Operations team
- Provide SOE expertise in deploying tactical Cyber Security solutions based on agile Cyber DevOps initiatives
- Participate in Cyber Security Incident Response as required
- Recommend solutions for Cyber Security gaps identified for Windows SOE fleet
- Conduct and document Cyber Security related technical reviews
- Deliver Cyber Security improvement intiiatives based on Cyber Security Development Operations agile sprints
- Technical Windows Workstation SOE expertise
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Incident Response experience
- Knowledge of Cyber Security trends and best practice
If you have Australian work rights and are interested, please click APPLY with a WORD copy of your CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 195782)