Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled SAP Technical Projects Delivery Lead to engage in the following deliverables:
- managing, planning and overseeing technology project delivery and operational acceptance of solutions deployed to production;
- ensuring adherence to standards and SAP best practices;
- maintaining regular contact with service providers of infrastructure, gateway and IT security and manage the interdependencies and work progress;
- liaising with the functional SAP experts and with the business teams;
This is a long-term contract role until 5th March 2021 + Possible 1x6 Month Extension, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will Demonstrate:
- Substantial knowledge in project management methodology and experience in managing projects.
- Technology skills with SAP HANA, SAP NW SSO, SAP Solution Manager including ChARM, databases like HANA, Sybase ASE, MS SQL, and cloud delivery exposure.
- Experience in ensuring that technical delivery teams manage and track the detailed activities of their teams and that these activities are aligned with the project schedules and the overall program schedule.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205590
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.