- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Architect
- 6 Months Contract
- Sydney CBD
Our client in Sydney CBD requires an SAP SuccessFactors Integration Architect (Solution / Data) to join their program team to assist on major business initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrating SAP SuccessFactors solutions with on-premise or cloud environments as well as existing client systems
- Provide solutions for any technical issues and challenges
- Ensure best practices and standards are implemented
- Take initiative to ensure technical or specialised skills and specialisations are kept up to date in line with platform and industry developments
Skills and experiences desired:
- Project experience integrating SAP with SuccessFactors via custom development/Package integration using BIB & PTP
- Functional knowledge of SAP HCM and SF (particularly EC, Recruiting and ONB).
- Experience in OData.
- Experience with Java development is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in ABAP development
- Experience with development in SAP HR Modules.
- Knowledge of Middleware PI/PO or SCPI
- Passionate about innovation & new technology.
- Excellent communication skills
For more details contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org