Our client is a leader in the Australian Transport and Infrastructure, Mining, Energy and Industrial industry, and is seeking an SAP PS Consultant. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
As an SAP PS Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the consulting service (SAP PS) for construction projects in Streamline project. You will also be responsible for integration between SAP and EcoSys.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- SAP PS related system solution design
- SAP PS system configuration and necessary system enhancements
- Design, prepare the functional specifications and conduct testing the integration between SAP PS and EcoSys
- Conduct the full testing cycle (SAP PS)
- SAP PS related data migration
- Prepare the business requirement documents for construction projects
The successful candidate will possess:
- 10+ years SAP PS experience
- 5+ SAP project implementations
- System Integration (SAP with other external systems)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 200604.