Peoplebank are currently looking to engage with a talented SAP Hana Modeller to work on a contract basis initially 6 months, with view to an extension, where you will work in Adelaide.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hana Modeller who has proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust SAP Native HANA Analytical solutions.
Significant level of technical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Experience in development of Dimension and Cube Calculation views
- Experience in HANA SQL, SQL scripting and HANA stored procedures
- Experience in development of cds views and artefacts
- Experience in development using Web IDE
- Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions in SAP HANA Native
- Experience in table creation, maintenance and optimisation of column tables
- Knowledge in security and data access controls within SAP HANA
Key Behavioural competencies:
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.