SAP GRC Process Control Architect
6+ month contract
Western Sydney Location
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP GRC Process Control Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- will be responsible for strategy road map and implementation approach for SAP GRC PC solution.
- Experience of SAP Security Role design, business roles matrix development.
- Suggest and guide customer for continuous control monitoring and governance framework setup for SAP GRC.
- Analyse risks and propose risk mitigation and remediation plans.
- Extensive experience with SAP GRC AC 10.1, PC 10.1, RM 10.1 Architecture and development.
- Experience of integrating multiple system (SAP & non-SAP applications, IDM systems) integration with SAP GRC landscape.
- Knowledge and experiences in implementing SAP GRC architectures and business processes across multiple customer places
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
- Minimum experience of 2-3 GRC implementation projects
- SAP GRC Certification will be highly regarded
- Experience in utilities industry will be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button