Our client is seeking to engage a SAP FICO Functional Consultant to undertake critical review of the current state and provide advice to make improvements to the current solution.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated experience in complex and varied SAP ERP environments including strong asset management experience.
- Demonstrated application of SAP FICO skills to critically analyse and resolve business problems and driving process improvement in finance systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving business outcomes and benefits.
- Demonstrated expert functional consulting, particularly impact analysis
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organisation and to communicate with and translate technical matters into non-technical business language.
- Well-developed written communication skills to prepare business requirements and functional design documentation to support changes.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP automation and workflow solutions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to facilitate discussions to reach agreed outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver outcomes within agreed timeframes in a time pressured environment with competing responsibilities and priorities.
- Willingness to participate and assist the broader project team to meet team outcomes and deliverables.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651