SAP FICO Consultant
This international business is a world leader in their sector, with 55,000 employees worldwide that has been servicing customers for over 80 years around the world. Although they are a global business, each local subsidiary is independent in their operations, so the 1,300 Australian employees are managed locally in their purpose built, state-of-the-art office in South West Sydney.
Due to their rapid growth locally, and bringing manufacturing back onshore, they are making huge investment into their IT, specifically in the SAP space and have put together a 2-year road map to upgrade, which is still in the planning stages.
As the SAP FICO consultant your purpose will be to ensure the design and realisation of SAP Finance and Controlling solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against the emerging requirements of this global business.
You will be responsible for the SAP FICO upgrade from begining to end, so will need to have good knowledge across the entire life cycle, as well as other modules that this will touch.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements and map client business requirements, processes, and objectives.
- Prepare SAP Business Blueprint including process design and Gap analysis.
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation.
- Ensure that delivered work meets the technical, functional and performance parameters as specified in the client business requirements.
- Configure the agreed business blueprint in SAP and highlight any changes in requirements including connection points with SD, PP, MM, and other modules.
- Conduct system testing, legacy data mapping and integration.
- Provide ongoing support, where required, by managing and coordinating activities regarding changes, incidents, and problems.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have hands-on experience in all the phases of migration from SAP-ECC Finance to S/4HANA Finance i.e. Activation of Parallel Ledger and Document Splitting
- Familiarity of the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP, preferably S/4 HANA.
- Basic knowledge of SAP BW/BI and BPC on SAP-HANA will be an added advantage
- 6 to 8 years of SAP FI/CO configuration with minimum 1 End-to-End Implementations including SAP FICO in S/4HANA and at least two Support Projects is must
- Experience in Central Finance and ABAP debugging skills is a plus.
- Domain Expertise in Financial shared services will be a plus
- SAP FI/CO Certification will be an added advantage
- Huge SAP upgrade
- Help determine the road-map and budget
- Have imput on improvements and new products.
- 12% Annual bonus based on company performance (paid past 5 years)
- On-site, free parking
- Internal up-skilling opportunities
- World leader in their sector
- Going through huge growth in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 185883.
Please click the apply button.