SAP EWM Consultant -
Our client -
Work for a highly respected mining organization in the heart of Perth CBD. Our client is looking for an experienced SAP EWM Consultant to join their ambitious and expanding team.
We are looking for a SAP EWM Consultant with Extensive hands on experience in SAP EWM Module with at least 2 end to end project implementation experience with Decentralized and/or embedded EWM landscape.
The role will enable you to be involved in the growth and innovation of the organization.
- Experience in SAP Consulting / Solution
- Extensive hands on experience in SAP EWM Module with at least 2 ends to end project implementation experience with Decentralized and/or embedded EWM landscape. In addition, 1 support project that helped understand Support ticket management process.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Inventory Management (MM-IM) and Logistics Execution (LE) modules
- Should be experienced in:
- ECC on S/4 HANA and related EWM Master data integration
- LE Delivery Management Process
- EWM Inbound & Outbound Processes
- Stock transfers (internal & cross-company transfers)
- RF mobile solution for warehouse
- Yard management
- Integration with cross functional modules like SD, GTS, TM
- Good experience in working with interfaces to third party system
- Understanding of the Business Requirements, analyse and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables
- Previous industry experience in Warehouse management and Logistics Execution
- Experience in working collaboratively with technical consultants for development objects
- Prior experience on client facing roles
- SAP Certification in SAP EWM is not mandatory but desirable
A "can-do" passionate, professional attitude willing to learn and push themselves to get the best outcome.
- Work for a tier 1 mining company
- Great CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1422
Job reference number - (207356)