Our client, a Global Resources company are looking for an SAP Data Migration Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be accountable for the development and deployment of the technical data governance and data quality toolsets and serve as the technical subject matter expert and key mentor of the data quality services team.
This role is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the deployment of cloud-based, enterprise- scale data integration and analytics platform for one of the world's iconic resources companies.
- Demonstrated Experience of BOA Data Stewardship Platform (DSP) technologies
- Ability to work with functional experts/BU subject matter experts to validate and verify data and processes.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and Analytics principles and practices
- Extensive experience with Enterprise ETL, Data Quality and Data Management activities.
- Knowledge of core SAP ECC Components
- Rapid application development, SOA technologies, extract definition, large dataset manipulation and self-service tools
- The ability to work across multiple businesses, in different time-zones and regions and
- diverse cultures
- Systems development lifecycle, especially in regard to data extraction
- Advanced Database & Related languages - MS SQLServer, ANSI SQL Derivatives & Scripting
- Intermediate/Advanced SAP technical skills - LSMW, IDOC, BAPI
- Proficient in Cloud Computing technologies - AWS Redshift, EC2, S3, EMR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Developing/Intermediate Visualisation Skills
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 187713