A leading oil and gas client seeking an experienced SAP Ariba Consultant who possesses extensive experience in managing SAP Ariba end- end implementation projects within the Oil & Gas or mining sectors. This is an initial 7-month contract that is likely to extend in the Perth CBD.
- Working experience with one end to end SAP Ariba Procure to Pay implementations;
- Proven experience in creating requirement specifications based on SAP Ariba Architecture/Design /Detailing of Process orchestration;
- Implementation of SAP Ariba Procure to Pay system implementation, preferably in complex maintenance services environment such as the O&G or Mining industries;
- Previous experience working on SAP Ariba modules- Commerce Automation, Buying & Invoice management (Guided Buying) & Sourcing and Contracts Management;
- Delivery management experience on Iterative and Agile delivery;
- Preferred experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation & deployment;
- SAP MM and intergrating modules with SAP S/4 HANA
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Kate Ellis - (08) 9423 1422 - (Job reference: 201212)