Immediate requirement for a receptionist to work with Salesforce for a 12-month contract. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
The role will be an initial 5 days per week for 8 then decrease to 3 days per week.
The person selected will need to be energetic and very flexible with his/her schedule given it can change with little notice and multiple times per day. This person will need to have great organization skills, be able to compartmentalize information and willing to switch desks on a moment's notice; great at customer service and possess the best of an orange attitude.
This person will be covering multiple desks depending on vacation and maternity leave coverage that is needed. This person will need to be comfortable with navigating downtown, and must also possess basic technical skills (own and able to use a smart phone)
The Workplace Ambassador, Front Desk is a constant resource for our employees and makes the first direct impression on SFDC customers. This position requires a high level of customer service.
- Help make Salesforce a great place to work! Work with and get direction from Supervisor Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the office Assist internal customers (employees) with all RE&WS related items
- Greet and direct guest in a timely and professional manner, assign temporary badges as required Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Log system Notify staff of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc. Complete a daily check of temporary access cards.
- Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily.
- Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation Book conference rooms for employees under last minute circumstances Assist with placing food orders as requested by the food order form Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify/distribute to employees
- Process all outgoing UPS/FedEx shipping Maintain a presence on chatter, sending periodic reminders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, customer service experience preferred
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google DocsMust be willing/able to learn and use our internal Salesforce.com software application
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills Ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines)
- 2 Years of experience required