- Leading ASX listed company
- Lean coach focused
- High profile coaching role
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Improvement Manager to define, build and implement quality improvement programs across the business with the aim of simplifying the way they work, and empowering their people to serve the customer.
The duties of the role include:
- This role will help to accelerate implementation of new ways of working that embed Agile, DevOps, Lean and Human Centred Design, particularly Lean
- To assist to define, build and implement the Quality Improvement Program across the organisation
- Writing, implementing and embedding the Quality Improvement set up deliverables including relevant team Sponsor Maps
- Carry out improvement and change coaching and training
- To partner with the IT teams to create a Governance Framework where the focus is on ensuring the creation of trained (and qualified) leaders coaching their teams in business operations and improvement activities and driving insights to performance measures
The successful candidate will have
- Could come from a variety of backgrounds - Business / Quality Improvement Manager, Change Manager, Business Transformation Manager or Lean Coach
- Good Understanding of Lean methodology
- ITIL V3 Certification, Lean Black Belt, Experience in Accelerate Change Method or AIM,
- Exp or knowledge on PROSCI or ADKAR, Industry: Telco or Banking is desirable only
- Honed skills at coaching, mentoring and empowering team experience.
- Excellent Communication skills, Interact with Senior suit level and provide recommendation & coach them.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 193 412