We have an exciting permanent opportunity, working for a young, energetic company. You will have come from an ICT Project based environment, maybe managed a few, small projects, with a focus on project planning and documentation. As their Project Coordinator, you be working with the technical team, and various stakeholders within the business to drive and direct their project portfolio. These projects are business critical and will have an international flavour.
As this is a permanent opportunity, your ability to commence within 4 weeks from offer is ideal.
Ideally you will have previous, demonstratable experience in a similar Project Coordination / Junior Project Management role.
Duties will include:
- Managing resource availability and allocation
- Development of progress reports and related project documentation
- Liaising with teams in sales, development, design and support
- Budget tracking and complex cost benefit analysis.
- Writing clear and concise business requirements for process and technology
- Work with Finance to allocate approve funds, control financial spend and report spend weekly.
- Create Project Status Reports to create fortnightly Status Reporting
- Apply and interpret IT Project Methodology to Project planning activities to support appropriate schedules and costs estimates.
- Act as co-ordinator for small, non-project initiatives requiring non-formal management, update activity progress against plan and cost tracking.
If you are keen to move into a new role, where your voice will be heard, and you will be accountable for business-critical projects, this is the role for you.
Please apply now or send an updated Word Doc CV to firstname.lastname@example.org