The Program Executive Director will lead the transformation program whilst continuing to ensure customer needs remain at the centre of everything. This key position will be:
- accountable for the portfolio-wide buy in and commitment of program stakeholders for the successful delivery of program outcomes.
- responsible for developing and maintaining a program strategy for this complex and multifaceted Digital Transformation program.
- Ensure the delivery of specific outcomes are achieved
The Program Director is responsible for
- Alignment of key executive stakeholders across program outcomes.
- Reporting to appropriate governance forums.
- Building trust and confidence with partner agencies program directors and delivery managers.
- Improving the overall performance of the program and responding to stakeholder needs proactively.
- Ensuring all projects are delivering on target and are efficiently allocating resources.
- Improving on the program strategy for this complex and multifaceted program.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills, communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proven experience providing advice to high level Ministerial and senior official oversight.
- Proven experience successfully delivering in a complex multi-agency and stakeholder environment.
- Proven ability to utilise governance structures to quickly escalate and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large complex programs, including dependencies and risks mitigation strategies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207131
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.