About the Company
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established bank with a long track record of success in Australia. Our client is a Big4 Bank looking for an experienced program director to join their Sydney team on a permanent basis.
About the role
The program director will have a background in institutional banking and have worked in data delivery, as they will be helping to deliver several data related projects and initiatives currently occurring across the division. They will provide critical support by delivering, co-ordinating, and managing data delivery activities for the divisions. The role will include supporting the division in managing is data delivery risks and controls in alignment with frameworks and policies within the organisation.
* Facilitating the understanding of framework and policy requirements across the division
* Drive and manage the data delivery
* Participate and apply data governance across all projects and change events that involve upstream and downstream data flows and processes
* Manage feedback from stakeholders, project follow ups, review sessions, and incidents
* Integrating and working with relevant data domain owners across the organisation
* Help drive business decisions by analysing data metrics and reporting on its outcome.
* Ongoing Investigations, data Incidents reporting and continuous process Improvement.
* Manage Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly reporting
Skills and experience
* Extensive data experience in implementing data solutions across a bank and/or within large complex organisations setting
* Knowledge of data requirements published by APRA
* Demonstrable experience of influencing project teams and prioritisation of change requirements.
* Previous experience within a Management role showing the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, including tailoring communications
* A strong understanding of risk policies and frameworks pertaining to operational and data risk
* Have experience in Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle
* Ability to implement best practice and compliance such as the Project Execution Framework (PEFm) and Requirements Development Framework (RDF)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 239529.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.