Principal Solutions Architect - Wealth
- Leading financial service company
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
Our client, a well-established brand within the Australian Banking sector, are looking for a Principal Solutions Architect to lead a team which will develop, maintain and communicate high level plans and strategic roadmaps for IT and business investment.
This role has been created so that the client can continue to be one of the standout brands in the Australian Banking landscape despite the rapidly changing market and regulatory conditions. This bank prides itself on delighting its customers and providing a diverse and supportive environment for its employees.
About the roleYou will be managing the architecture development and governance processes for one or more complex portfolio(s). As Principal Solution Architect, you will promote effective governance and solution quality whilst ensuring that solution architecture aligns with already established roadmaps. You will convert requirements into high level designs and plans and ensure that architectural concerns of the projects are balanced with the concerns of the enterprise. You must be able to work with stakeholders across both the Wealth Business and IT at all levels and use your influencing and negotiation skills to drive outcomes. This will be a challenging environment at times, however there is a collaborative and team focussed approach to delivering great results.
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related discipline with knowledge of Enterprise Architecture disciplines and frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Strong analytical and technical skills as well as excellent planning and organisational skills
- 5 years wealth experience working in areas such as superannuation and investments
- Good understanding and knowledge of wealth WRAP platforms
- Experience across multiple architecture domains, including implementation of architecture in large organisations required to ensure balance solutions.
- Awareness of Agile and Lean principles, techniques and processes.
Please apply via the online link below and reference #192600
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9409 4790