Hiring a Portfolio Master Scheduler to Implement an Enterprise Scheduling Framework for our Healthcare client based in Herston, Brisbane.
- Develop and maintain the master portfolio schedule, tracking the key milestones across projects and programs being delivered.
- Develop and maintain the CDHO project portfolio management (PPM) tool.
- Develop planning and scheduling standards and practices
- Facilitating planning workshops
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance
- Identifies and implements planning and scheduling improvement initiatives.
- Map and maintain interdependence linkages to ensure consideration of logic and mutual exclusivity in portfolio selection, and also portfolio risk during delivery.
- Provide proactive strategic reporting on the status of the resource pool
- Facilitate the skill transfer to staff in Project Services to improve the planning and scheduling capability.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ Years within a Master scheduling role
- ICT project management qualification would be well regarded
- Experience with planning, scheduling, resource management and financial management.
- Experience with facilitation of planning workshops
- Experience using scheduling tools (prefer Primavera and MS project).
- The Ability to identify weaknesses in schedule design and setup.
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders at different levels.
- Recent experience working on large transformation programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7502 quoting reference number: 189251