Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Performance Test Analyst in support of various IT projects within the Technology Development Section.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months with Possible 2 x 12-month extension options, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience in agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the results
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP Performance Centre, LoadRunner and HP SiteScope
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps / TFS for test planning, execution and defect management
- Excellent Analysis, writing and oral communication skills with proven ability in management of documentation and records management to support all non-functional testing
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202935
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.