Our client is a an IT solutions company based in Perth and they are seeking Penetration Testers for 3 month rolling contracts.
- Performing vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of various infrastructure and devices connected to external or internal networks
- Conduct application penetration tests of both web and thick client applications to identify vulnerabilities
- Develop ad-hoc test cases and testing techniques for systems which are not considered standard flavour application and infrastructure testing scenarios.
- Strong recent, commercial experience as a Penetration Tester
- Ability to understand coding techniques and perform code reviews of applications and identify vulnerabilities and security issues in the code.
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux/Unix and scripting languages (bash, perl, PHP, etc.) as means to extract information from systems
- Experience with vulnerabilities as they relate to regulations such as ISO, PCI-DSS, HITRUST, and/or HIPAA
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Understanding of conducting effective reconnaissance to identify entry points to an environment and identify key systems for testing
- Understanding of cryptography principles
- Experience in these areas must be supported by actual project deliveries
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD or call Gayle on 08 94231449 quoting reference 185675