Long term contract
North Ryde location
About the Role
Our Federal Government client requires a specialist to join their penetration testing and vulnerability scanning service within assurance area of the cyber security team.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen only, with requirement of NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- Participation in the scope definition of security assessments
- Independently and comfortably perform penetration tests with/out the use of automated tools.
- Clearly and efficiently articulate / communicate (oral and written) your information security knowledge to non / technical audience
- Maintain and operate the tools, devices and lab environment needed for security tests
- A very strong technical background and a passion for security, particularly Penetration testing (Ideally industry certifications like - OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, CRT/CPT)
- 3 years+ Penetration Testing experience, including Web apps testing, infrastructure testing, wireless network testing and ideally iOS & other mobile testing;
- Some experience of malware analysis &/or exploit development
- Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192838