- Work for a global consultancy
- Long Term contract- 12 months
- CBD location
Our client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Financials functional consultant.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must have minimum 6+ prior years' experience in Oracle EBS with 2-3+ yrs. of functional experience in Oracle Cloud
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in Finance modules, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management
- Experience in PPM modules such as Project Control, Project Costing, Project Management, Project Resource Management
- Must have good understanding of Finance and PPM batch processes
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud tools such as File based data import and export, ADFdi, etc.
- Certifications in Oracle Cloud modules would be preferred
- Must be able to provide high-level training to end users
- Understand of ERP advanced topics is an advantage e.g.: Tax, Receipt Accounting, Intercompany, Risk and Compliance, Analytics. (Business Intelligence)
- Excellent Communication Skills