The successful applicant will be required to complete a High Level design for a Wi-Fi system upgrade for the client at 3 buildings in the ACT and approximately 20 regional sites the Department supports.
- Incorporate recommendations from recently conducted Wi-Fi site surveys.
- Comply with security standards and an update to the existing Security assessment.
- Determine and highlight key technical decisions for the upgraded network.
- Create a Bill of Materials.
- Conform with existing Cisco network infrastructure.
- Prepare and inform a subsequent Detailed Design.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Network architecture and design documentation.
- Experience with Cisco hardware
- Familiarity with Security Risk Management Plans and System Security Plans.Cisco Certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210156
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.