About the Role
As a senior network engineer, you will be responsible for heading a team of highly skills engineers, pivotal in the design, development and implementation of the Agency's network and communications platforms. Working closely with the Director of Data Networks and Unified Communications, you will work collaboratively with ICT Operations and the Agency more broadly, at the fore front of technological advances. This includes developing, maintaining, and supporting all new and existing functions.
As a senior engineer, should have the ability to delegate tasks, as well as assist with key decisions on the development of the team and the Agency's network stack. You will be comfortable working collaboratively with both technical and non-technical people and have the right attitude towards adopting new technologies and expanding your professional knowledge. The position requires the ability to build positive relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience as a senior network engineer
- Demonstrated experience working with various network vendors/providers, with project design and deployment experience
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Proven experience producing a range of documentation from simple work instructions to network designs.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency.
Experience with Fortinet, AWS, and Amazon network stacks desirable
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 246845