The bank is initiating a project to expand the number of application systems integrated with it's enterprise identity and access management system myID.
To meet the goals of the project above, we need two analysts to assist with reviewing, validating and processing application and role definitions.
This project will deliver:
- A simplified process for requesting and approving application access (compared to existing legacy tooling)
- Consistent, repeatable lifecycle management processes (reducing the potential for error)
- Automated access fulfilment for integrated applications (i.e. Active Directory)
- Automated termination of access for integrated applications (i.e. Active Directory) or the manual generation of work items for action where integration isn't appropriate or hasn't yet occurred
- Articulation and representation of Segregation of Duties/Toxic Access Combinations (within myID)
- Default control coverage (Periodic User Access Revalidation Campaigns, Event Driven Revalidation, Automated User Off-Boarding and Reconciliations)
- Secure storage, retrieval and use of Privileged/ Service Accounts (via Cyber-Ark)
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, or independently as required
- Ability to manage priorities and time to meet required delivery deadlines
- Ability to execute a defined process, and rigorously enforce standards and follow required guidelines
- General/Strong IT knowledge
- Some understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Knowledge and experience using Excel
- Some exposure to VB programming within Excel
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY and upload your CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, call Sam on 03 8080 7257.