About the Client
We are partnering with a leader within the health and wellbeing indsutry based in the Melbourne CBD to help them find a Marketing Campaign Specialist.
The primary objective of the Marketing Campaign Specialist is to be very hands on and technical to build and execute member communications through their campaign tool, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and enable greater marketing automation capability. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will be responsible for Email Builds, Campaign Management and all Test and Learn activity.
About the Role
The Marketing Campaign Specialist sits within the Customer Engagement team who is responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of member comuunications.
- End to End Campaign Management - This includes Building, Testing and Launching
- Implement testing methodologies to improve conversion and engagement rates
- Work with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and launch segmented and multivariate retention campaigns
- Build test scenarios to ensure accuracy
- Complete post implementation reviews after each project
- Implement a retention communications strategy
- Implement mandatory campaigns
- Identify improvements in customer experience processes and initiatives
The be successful in securing the role as the Marketing Campaign Specialist you need to be passionate about Data, Marketing and Communications.
- Have at least 3 years experience in Marketing Communications, ideally within a member focused environment
- Have experience with end-to-end campaign management
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement
- Basic Knowledge of HTML/CSS/SQL
- Previous experience building EDMs
- Passion for Data, Digital and Automation
For more information or a confidential chat, contact Brenden Clark on 03 8080 7256