Our client, a global consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, to play a pivotal role in a large IT Service Intelligence project, on-site with a Top 4 Bank.
The Machine Learning programmer must have the following skills and experience
- A background and understanding of machine learning and in particular neural networks
- Experience of using code management platforms (Github preferred)
- Advanced Excel programming skills
- Knowledge and experience of the Weka Machine Learning Workbench
It is highly desirable that the Machine Learning programmer also has coverage of the following areas
- A good understanding of various machine learning models and algorithms, eg, Bayesian classifiers, binary classifiers, unsupervised and supervised learning, K-means clustering, self-organizing maps and Q-Learning (having knowledge/experience of any two will add value to an application for this role)
- Knowledge of statistical regression and correlation.
- Knowledge/experience of other Machine learning development platforms such as TensorFlow and Theano.
- A background in statistics including an understanding of the principles of statistical experimental design.
- Experience of having worked within an Agile delivery framework
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 192666.
Please click the apply button.