About the Role
The Client requires a motivated Kubernetes Platform Engineer who are looking to broaden their knowledge in a variety of technologies in an environment where security matters. These unique roles will allow you to work to your strengths while gaining experience in modern technologies with automation, open-source applications, cloud systems and security controls. You will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining Kubernetes solutions that provide as-a-Service platforms to be consumed by engineering teams across the organisation. The experience you gain in upstream Kubernetes will be transferable anywhere and you'll work in a great team with Kubernetes and Linux specialists. This role is an opportunity to obtain a security clearance. Candidates need to have obtained a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) clearance and an ASD Occupational Suitability Assessment (OSA) before commencing work.
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level, in Designing, Automating, Securing, Updating, Migrating and Maintaining Kubernetes clusters-35 %
- Experience with Kubernetes distributions that can be utilised in on-premise environments, ideally with kubeadm, K3s or Rancher Kubernetes-15 %
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including, creating network policies, enforcement of policies via admission controllers, container image scanning-15 %
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)-15 %
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling-15 %
- Excellent client communication skills-5 %
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 246981.