Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Junior Project Manager for a contract opportunity. This is a 12-month engagement with multiple extensions, working from our Client's office in South Canberra.
This role significantly contributes to the design, initiation, testing and reporting on a variety of projects, you will also be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project life cycle including the project schedule.
- Completion of projects and delivering to agreed requirements, cost, timescales and quality.
- Identify, assess and manage project dependencies, risks and issues.
- Develop and maintain realistic project schedules and resourcing plans for the whole project lifecycle.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects working through competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outcomes within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727 or email your CV to job reference 191601.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.