- West Sydney
- Cyber Security
We are looking to hire a Mid-Level Cyber Security Analyst for one of our premier clients.
As Cyber Security SME, you will monitor, configure. Manage, and troubleshoot Incidences. You will provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services. You will be heavily engaged with senior stakeholders across the technical team of all business units and become a primary point of contact for these stakeholders when they have any technology requirements as well as BAU activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management: collaborate with the wider IT teams on Disaster Recovery initiatives and work together to achieve positive outcomes.
- Technical orientation: you will have a strong technical orientation across multiple disciplines e.g., Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, Active Directory, Network Security, Email Security, and Vulnerability Management.
- Security Operations & Risk Management: be able to identify threat and vulnerabilities and report back to the Information Security management team.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in Cyber Security
- Hands on experience
- Able to perform BAU activities in a timely manner
- Good verbal communication skills
Interviews will happen next week with a decision made before Xmas!
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button