Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help drive the business forward. The way in which this is achieved is by building solid and trusted relationships with senior personnel within target organisations. The methods behind this vary from contact over the phone, email, events, acting on marketing campaigns and generally keeping abreast of all things social within current and target organisations.
You will need to be confident, tenacious, with an energetic personality who can think strategically and can create momentum within sometimes large and complex organisations - and can do those things with passion and a good sense of humour.
You'll be someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone, establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with leadership level contacts. Additionally, you'll be someone who understands how to assess a company's needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
Are you their new Inside Sales Rock Star?
- Up to 1 years work experience
- Genuine interest in technology and software, ideally ecommerce/digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, goal orientated, fearless, ambitious, team player
- Record of achievements that demonstrate you have a winning attitude
- Demonstrated strong work-ethic, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active; think quickly and solve problems efficiently and effectively
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #237436.