Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Technical Specialist to develop the rules for whitelisting the applications in the pre-production environments. They will be required to capture requirements to help develop a framework for deployment of applications. They will also provide valuable insights to clarify opportunities and identify associated risks that require consideration to optimize the solution.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec DCS version 6.X including installation and configuration
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager version 14.x including installation and configuration.
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection Client version 14.x including installation and configuration.
- Troubleshooting experience of Symantec clients, DCS and SEP
- Advance policy design, creation, implantation and troubleshooting
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205106
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.