About The Team
As an IT Security/Risk Advisor in our Enterprise Solutions and Technology, Information and Cyber Security area, you'll actively participate in designing, coordinating and reviewing security changes required for IT environments while providing specialist advice to clients. You will analyse technical issues and research design options to provide security solutions for our client's IT systems.
Your day-to-day work will involve developing and applying strategies to configure, administer and maintain the security for IT systems. You will audit the compliance of IT systems to the whole of government and our client's IT security policy.
About The Role
Information and Cyber Security are seeking an IT Security/Risk Advisor within Security Governance area.
You will be part of a team that provides security advice and assurance across out client's Projects and Programs of Work. You will also have the opportunity to embed and influence security into the design of systems by working closely with various technical and business stakeholders. This work directly contributes towards the protection of our organisation, its data and its ecosystem from cyber threats.
Our Client's Ideal Job Seeker
- Undertakes Design Reviews in order to identify potential gaps in the Security posture of a given design
- Undertakes Risk Assessments by analysing/assessing the identified gaps
- Enables the delivery of organisational strategic objectives by informing key delegates of security considerations prior to program / project implementation
- Meets program / project implementation timelines
- Validates security controls, identifying non-compliance when forming a view of the compliance posture of the organisation's critical applications and key platforms.
- Audits the organisation's conformance with policy-based, regulatory and certification requirements, validating the security posture and communicating findings to the respective stakeholders.
- Undertakes technical and process validation to assure the appropriate accesses to our client's critical systems and sensitive data in accordance with policy and regulation.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 214289