- Take responsibility to coach teams in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours Identify issues, risks, and recommendations of Agile teams and operating models
- Perform Scrum Master role, including daily stand ups, scrum of scrums, retrospectives, backlog grooming, risk/issue management.
- Develop learning plans to elevate teams to higher levels of maturity and effectiveness.
- Support practitioners and projects, identifying areas for improvement, developing improvement plans and working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Scrum Master or equivalent certification is essential. Experience in Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) practices will be highly desirable.
- Experience as Scrum master/Agile coach in larger-scale, complex agile environments.
- Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 20714
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.