ICT Security Analyst
- Initial 6 month contract
- ICT security in cloud-based solutions
- Requires Azure & O365 experience
A highly reputed client is seeking an experienced ICT Security Analyst possessing experience of cloud based security solutions in the Azure and Office 365 space.
- Develop, maintain and manage ICT security standards processes and procedures
- Assess and implement new ICT security solutions to enhance existing ICT Security capability
- Manage and administer ICT Security measures
- Vulnerability management
- Malware prevention and detection
- Threat prevention and detection
- Security auditing and logging solutions
- Work on a Cloud based security platform (e.g. Azure Security Center)
- ICT GRC management platform
- Commercial experience with cloud-based security solutions relevant in MS Azure and MS O365
- Ability to liaise and support stakeholders in relation to ICT security incidents
- Strong conceptual, analytical & evaluation skills with the ability to respond to urgent security incidents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed planning, prioritisation & organisational skills.
- Knowledge of key ICT Security best practice standards, e.g. ISO 27k family, NIST cybersecurity framework
- Possession of or progress towards a relevant certification/qualification, e.g. CISSP, CISM, Comptia Security+, CCSP or Microsoft cloud security certifications.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237278)