Our CBD based client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of ICT projects in accordance with approved strategic plans or operational requirements. You will provide high level advice and consultancy, process redesign and analysis to multiple teams to develop strategies, standards and initiatives for ongoing improvement of ICT solutions.
* Work to improve communication and model integrity and respect in all interactions.
* Operate within the Corporate Governance Framework, policies and procedures and ensure effective transparency and accountability of all activity.
* Operate within the chain of command to coordinate activities required to meet the strategic objectives.
* Work collaboratively to achieve common goals and best practice and facilitate business improvements as appropriate.
* Facilitate cultural and management reforms through leadership and engagement.
Duties will include
* Analyse business needs to ensure systems and process developments are in accordance with business priorities, meet legislative and agreed standards, and satisfy business requirements
* Initiate research and undertakes analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for improvement and design to deliver successful strategic and operational outcomes aligned with ICT trends and developments.
* Develops strategies for information and knowledge management.
* Provides solution design through analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and process diagrams; studying system capabilities and writing specifications
* Develop detailed understanding of key business processes to develop policies, written procedures, standards and training programs for the use of software applications.
* Undertake asset and software evaluation and reporting, and provides advice to management on the application and compliance of Information Systems and Technology
* Undertakes project management and execution of change management activities and deliverables, inclusive of stakeholder management, communication and training.
* Develops Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents, and recommends the selection of preferred vendors.
* Liaises with vendors to ensure the successful delivery of services.
* High level of analytical skills including the ability to translate technical concepts into business context to address business and operational requirements.
* Experience providing consultation and coordination of change management processes.
* Demonstrated experience in planning and managing ICT projects including process mapping, requirements gathering and gap analysis.
* Experience with system testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and end user documentation.
* Experience with Data Classification
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 239834
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.