- 6 Month Contract + long term extensions (2-year project!)
- West Sydney - Badgerys Creek
- Engineering/Quality focus
- SHE Framework
We are looking to hire an experienced HSC Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role working with project systems utilised in major infrastructure projects with an engineering or quality background.
- Extensive experience in implementing controls aligning to relevant IT security standards - SOC2, NIST, PCI 7 DSS.
- Interpretation and application of contracts.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Industry and or project induction in accordance with legislation
- Able to start by the end of August
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button